From AnalysIR WiKi
The file is the main header file for KontroLIR.
- We include any library used at the top of this file along with other KontroLIr header files. If you plan on using I2C EEPROM, then you should include it here.
- The rest of the file is a collection of definitions for Rows, Cols, Pins, Buttons, macros and constant values, which are commented inline.
- There is also a collection of macros for control of the LED indicator. If you prefer to disable the indicator LED then simply set LEDINDICATOR to false. Default is enabled.
- DEBUGPRINTFLAG - by default this is commented out, which means that debug output is off. If you wish to see the debug info printed via serial, then uncomment this line/definition. It makes no sense to enable debug info when KontroLIR is running on batteries, as it only serves to reduce battery life for no reason. If you are having issues then you can make use of the debug macros in your own code.
- lbCheck - define the number of button presses after which we check for low battery levels. It doesn't make sense doing this check every time, but if you prefer to do this set it to 1. The default is 2. A higher value should increase battery life somewhat for heavy users.
- batteyLowThreshold - we set this value to 2 volts or 2.4 volts depending on the clock speed (refer to ATmega328PB datasheet for specs). The recommended default is 2.4volts for 8Mhz. Once this threshold is met KontroLIR will go to sleep permanently to avoid potential for FLASH or EEPROM corruption. Operation will continue once new batteries are inserted.