AIR SHield ESP8266/ESP32 Tx
Where to purchase
Visit AnalysIR's IR Shop where you will find this and a range of similar Infrared solutions.
The data sheet can be found by clicking here
Tx vs TRx Shield
The Tx Shield is the same as A.IR Shield ESP8266 TRx, except it has no IR receive capability and also features 2 IR send outputs. The first is the same dual IR Emitter and the second is a 3.5mm jack for connecting IR blasters.
Use the TRx when you:
- Need to receive signals or measure carrier frequency – with or without AnalysIR
- Need to decode or reverse engineer signals.
- Don’t need to use an IR blaster cable
Use the Tx when you:
- Need to use an IR blaster cable
- Need to send IR in 2 different positions (inside/outside cabinet)
- Need to send to multiple devices in different positions
- Don’t need Rx or decoding capability.
.....more details to follow....in the meantime many of the features are identical to the TRx shield (except receiving).