AnalysIR submitting a set of IR signals for AC units
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 10:26, 23 June 2020 by AnalysIR (Created page with "Here you can find the instructions for submitting a set of signals to use for adding support in AnalysIR. '''Steps:''' # In AnalysIR record a full set of signals # Include t...")
Here you can find the instructions for submitting a set of signals to use for adding support in AnalysIR.
- In AnalysIR record a full set of signals
- Include temperatures from 16degC to 30degC, in order. (or equivalent in degF)
- Include ON & OFF signals
- Make sure to record a description of the signal in the button column of History as you record each signal. (e.g. 16C)
- It is important to change only 1 setting between each signal recorded
- Include any additional signals you think might be useful.
- Save the session via Menu->File->Save Session and email the file to us (or use the Contact us link on the wiki or website)
- We will examine your signals and add support for them into AnalysIR.
- We will then email an updated AnalysIR.ini file to you. Follow the Instructions here: AnalysIR updating config file