AnalysIR updating config file
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please follow these steps to update a new config file for the AnalysIR application
- Backup your existing file first by making a copy.(File Name: AnalysIR.ini)
- Save the new file on your local file system
- In AnalysIR, open the correct directory via Menu->File->Explore. A file Manager window will open. It is important to do this to avoid saving the new file to the wrong directory.
- Copy the new file to the file manage window. You may be prompted to overwrite the old file (Which you should have previously made a copy of)
- Restart the AnalysIR application.
Your AnalysIR application has now been updated with the new config file and you are ready to use it.